– Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
– Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, building and maintaining good relationships with them;
– Negotiating prices and contracts;
– Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs
– Keeping a constant check on stock levels;
– Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
– Buying the best quality product at the most competitive price;
– Determining quantity and timing of deliveries;
– Making marketing recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
– Giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
– Attending meetings and trade conferences.
– Bachelor’s Degree;
– 3 years experience in a similar position;
– Demonstrated supervisory skills;
– Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills;
– Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations;
– Microsoft Office knowledge;
– Knowledge of target markets and trends;
– Thorough knowledge of company products.
Our client is one of the most important tire distributor in Romania.